The Xtar MC1 is a lithium-ion battery charger with a single charging bay that has a charging current of 0.5 A.
The Xtar MC1 is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / INR / ICR batteries; 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 lithium-ion type batteries.
- Reverse-polarity and short circuit protection circuit
- Three-stage charging and 0V battery activation
- Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
- Adopts IC temperature monitor to avoid over heat
- Small charge current when start to charge
- Compact size portable
- Low heat design
- INPUT 5.0V DC/500mA
- Constant current output 500Â±50mA
- Termination Voltage 4.20Â±0.05V
- Termination Current <40mA
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Xtar MC1 Charger x 1
- USB charge cable x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
- Warranty card x 1
- 1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
- 2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
- 3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
- 4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
- 5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.